Details

WOW! It's been a journey thus far. Risky Jones has def had a blessed life. Not to say he hasn't seen struggle, pain, and everything you feel on a daily basis. His biggest battle fought is with his own presence walking this planet. The demons with in are strong! Some how he's always pushed through. The game is never over, unless you choose for it to be. It's your choice, what you wanna do with it??? It's the critics job to educate the public, but it's the artists job the educate the critics! Think about it... Whatever, just listen. Music is my passion and I do it for YOU I love every one!
Holla @ a kid!

Details

WOW! It's been a journey thus far. Risky Jones has def had a blessed life. Not to say he hasn't seen struggle, pain, and everything you feel on a daily basis. His biggest battle fought is with his own presence walking this planet. The demons with in are strong! Some how he's always pushed through. The game is never over, unless you choose for it to be. It's your choice, what you wanna do with it??? It's the critics job to educate the public, but it's the artists job the educate the critics! Think about it... Whatever, just listen. Music is my passion and I do it for YOU I love every one!
Holla @ a kid!

13 days ago - Translate
I aint scared to show some love up in this piece,
That's why I'mma make it...
#r1dnation #riskyjones303 the808shop
  • More info
  • Are You An Music Artist?: Yes
  • Are You An Model?: Yes
  • Are You An Entrepreneur?: Yes
  • Are You An Video Director?: Yes
  • R1D Music Artist: Risky Jones
  • Are You A Promoter?: Yes
  • Are You A Radio Host?: Yes
  • Are You A Music Manager?: Yes
  • Are You A Record Label?: Yes
  • Are You A Video Model?: Yes
  • Are You A DJ?: Radio DJ
Facebook Live Chat Support
Hello! Thanks for visiting us.Please click on header to chat with our support!